Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Zombie Virus Hits Hard in Loveland Colorado

2nd grader suspended over imaginary grenade. I'm not making this up, it's on Yahoo News. The school rules state: no fighting [real or pretend] and no weapons [real or pretend]. Can we all say real insanity and we're not pretending. Sadly the Zombie virus is much worse in Loveland, Colorado. Obama, lets lock and load. I was very upset over this news story. So I went out too the gun shops, restaurants and police station to listen to the people of this great land. Here are the words spoken, with pictures.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yea, I'm a muff-bumper what of it.
......................................................................Damn right I get great tips.
Hey Douschebag, you're never going to be taken seriously packing an orange squirt gun.
Please, don't ask for anything unreasonable or Old Santa just might snap.
But Dad! All the kids at school have an AK47 with a rainbow magazine. I have to say, a tear came to my eye when I heard that. Please say a prayer for the un-infected. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment