Saturday, February 2, 2013

Zombie Apocalypse My Message it Getting Out There

Just look! The people are getting it! This was on Yahoo News a few days ago. Walmart imposes ammunition limit due to increased in demand for bullets. The company said customers would be limited to three boxes of ammo per day. My God! Walmart! We are going to need at least 3 cases of ammo a day, per customer, too rid the country of this Zombie vermin. But, at least the people are getting my message. Praise the Lord and for God sakes Walmart, pass out the ammunition, our very civilization depends on it. On a personal note, I've been overwhelmed by people coming up to me and shaking my hand, thanking me for getting the word out. I will not stop putting the truth out there. God bless the un-infected.
Look at the picture,that is why I'm doing this, so you won't have your kids or grandkids end up like this poor poor child.

No comments:

Post a Comment