Saturday, February 9, 2013

Radical Islamic is Mutanted Zombie Virus

A reliable source, in the CIA reported to me, the Zombie virus is behind the radical Islamic movement. I have to admit, I was skeptical but after looking at the evidense, my source may be right. Here are just a few of the pictures that made me see the CIA might be on to something.
....................................................Yea! That's someone you can reason with.
Note the similarity between the top and bottom pictures. We all know how the bottom one turned out.
.............................................Jasmine! That's not what I ment by going undercover.......................................... The Zombie virus is slowly spreading, you can see it in the group madness pictures. We must be ready 24/7. We must have an AK47 with a rainbow magazine at our side at all times. Please say a prayer for the un-infected. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment