Monday, January 21, 2013

It Has Begun at the Inauguration Zombie Apocalypse

Caused by a virus, that very slowly attacks the brain, not like that nonsense you see on TV or in the movies. It turns you into a zombie, wanting only too feed on human flesh. At the Inauguration I can see the people slowly becoming infected. I feel for the poor bastards. Just look at the pictures. It's obvious who's infected.
It's obvious Clinton is immune from the virus. Due to the fact he already has only one thing on is mind and there's no room for the virus. God has blessed him. We must demand AK47s with the rainbow magazine for all the un-infected clear thinking people like myself. So we can clean out the Apocalyptic virus. May God protect the un-infected. Amen. Check out My Family Legacy on youtube my channel is Lee Novak.

No comments:

Post a Comment