Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gun Owners Have a Responsible

The gun control issue is very complex. Here's an example; a New Mexico teenager used an assault rifle to kill his mother, father and three younger siblings. I read this on Yahoo news and it was a horrific story. Let me say there is no way on god's earth a mental ill 12 year old should have access to an assault rifle or any weapon. All guns should be in a safe. I know you're going to say they cost big bucks. Well my Great Uncle's Earl and Samual made one from an old refrigerator.
Yea it looks funny but it works and is very inexpensive. It is a truism that guns do not kill people. It's people with guns. It's also true the gun owner has to take responsible for his or her guns and secure them so we don't have tragedies like this. May god have mercy on us all, because I wont. Amen. Check up my video on youtube My Family Legacy, my channel is Lee Novak.

No comments:

Post a Comment