Saturday, December 14, 2013

Obamacare will come tumbling down

I phoned in my infor for Obamacare, 50 minutes late, I was told I would have to call Ohio Family Services. I have no intension in getting Obamacare. Just checking the system out. One insurance company called me about hour after I talked with the Obamacare person [all your infor is out there]. They had a policy for me, $5000 deductible for $370 a month, hospital only. Called my Brother, out in California, he pays $1600 a month for med. insurance, [that's $800 a pay!] His answer, single payer [the government] the rich will always get the best care. I asked him about competition. [I believe in competition] My Brother came back with, "you don't have competition for firemen or police". Good come back. Maybe we need competition with firemen and police. How that would work, I have no idea. Back to Obamacare, it's fascism IMO [the State knows what's best for you and forces you to get in line]. The Zombies are slowly gaining control. I have to announce I'm now Amish and can not sign up for Obamacare because of my religious believes. Don't worry my New Religion is still going strong. Was thinking of adding, no Obamacare, to my New Religion but I want it to be simple with only two rules. And as always keep your AK-47 with the rainbow magazine by our side at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment